Intercept Fire Protection or any subset of the Intercept Fire Protection, We: Intercept Fire Protection.
Client, You, Your: The person or entity requesting the services of Intercept Fire Protection.
Website: This term is used for all electronic media design. Including, but not limited to, micro sites, virtual tours, interactive maps, e-books, e-brochures, Content Management Systems.
COMMUNICATION, REQUESTS, APPROVALS AND SIGN-OFF
Intercept Fire Protection accepts emails as a legally binding form of communication.
PERMISSIONS, COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Intercept Fire Protection observes Privacy Laws and Guidelines relating to personal data.
- Intercept Fire Protection will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the project owner and their clients or any other 3rd parties and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a project client.
The parties agree that if any dispute should arise under this agreement, attempts in good faith by both parties will be made to resolve the matter fairly before resorting to court procedures. In doing so, each party agrees to use its best endeavours to:
- Clearly communicate in writing the background facts leading to or causing the dispute.
- Set out clearly what action is required to settle the dispute.
- Select a way of resolving the dispute and explain why that way of resolving the dispute can be said to be a fair resolution.
- Discuss specific means of avoiding such disputes in the future.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Intercept Fire Protection reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time without notice.